1780 S. Bellaire St, Suite 495 Denver, CO 80222

FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
page-template-default,page,page-id-15,page-child,parent-pageid-11,mkdf-bmi-calculator-1.1.1,mkd-core-1.4,wellspring child theme-child-ver-1.0.0,wellspring-ver-2.5,mkdf-smooth-scroll,mkdf-smooth-page-transitions,mkdf-ajax,mkdf-grid-1000,mkdf-blog-installed,mkdf-header-standard,mkdf-no-behavior,mkdf-default-mobile-header,mkdf-sticky-up-mobile-header,mkdf-dropdown-default,mkdf-full-width-wide-menu,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-7.6,vc_responsive


How can I request a new patient appointment?

Go to the New Patient page and download the form called Request an Initial Appointment. Fill it out and send it to us via fax or email.

How quickly are intake appointments available?

This varies widely. Sometimes appointments are available the same week. Sometimes the wait may be a number of months.

Does Dr. Settle take insurance?

Dr. Settle is out of network for all insurance carriers at her private practice.

Please note, Dr. Settle provides TMS services through a company called TMS Solutions on a part-time basis. TMS Solutions is in network with many insurance companies. If you see Dr. Settle on your insurance list, that applies only to treatment at TMS Solutions.

Will you bill my insurance?

We will provide patients with a statement that you can submit to insurance for reimbursement. 

Does Dr. Settle participate in Medicare and Medicaid?

Dr. Settle does not participate in Medicare or Medicaid. If you have Medicare, you may not submit claims for Dr. Settle’s services to Medicare or to your supplemental Medicare policy. Medicare patients are required to sign the Medicare contract. (download) Providers who don’t participate in Medicaid are prohibited from treating Medicaid patients.

Does Dr. Settle have evening and weekend hours?

No. Appointments are available Monday through Friday during business hours. 

Does Dr. Settle treat children?

Dr. Settle treats adults 18 and older.

Will Dr. Settle do an evaluation for a legal or court-ordered situation?

No. We recommend that you retain the services of a forensic psychiatrist for these situations.